Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Art Ed 2.0 Manifesto

In addition to accessing Craig Roland's "Art Ed 2.0 Manifesto" via the title link, I've also included the tech site of the annex
Here, you will find multiple pages of valuable educational resources to integrate technology with art curriculum, plus innovative resources.
Also, I just added Google Analytics
to my blog, in an effort to see if anyone is visiting, "lurking", resourcing. If you are out there, I hope you find some useful information!
Two more meta-link resources from The Teaching Palette and Princetonol to utilize (allow yourself several hours because they are amazing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog