Monday, August 24, 2009

Tech Glitches and Decor

I've been back to school four times this August, and still have a few tech glitches to iron out. The big one is my Smartboard. A new PC was delivered to my desk, but the original SB "dongle" (see title link for definition) that was in the old PC tower is now missing, so the SB does not work.
After that unpleasant surprise, it was still nice to "decorate" my art room. I always let my own kids pick the posters out, keeping a good mix of old & new. Additionally, I put back out my "art library", and "art chart" (a simple positive reinforcement system).
Here are a few others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog