Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Adobe Resources

I started the day trying to find cool, new ideas for teaching "Illustrator" & "Photoshop". "Lesson Planet" does not even let you preview things for free without entering a credit card! Thank goodness for Adobe, and in addition to the lesson plans linked to the title, there's Adobe TV--both free (of course, the programs cost you, but still....)I'm planning on using the computers as centers this year, so I want to create 3-4 projects students could do independently all year long, rotationally.

1 comment:

  1. When you search for "Photoshop Adobe" on Lesson Planet you will see over 200 teacher reviews to online lessons related to that subject. While we do require a card, the free trial gives you 10 days to explore all 150,000 lessons without any risk. - LessonPlanet.com Support

    ReplyDelete

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog