Saturday, November 7, 2009

Free Tech 4 Teachers & Blog Options

Although I' m very fond of "blogger", I have played around with Wordpress (visually sweet but not as easy), so I realize that some educators may want other options. The title links to a tech blog for teachers, for instance, that reviews those apps and sites most helpful for educators. Additionally, there's Edmodo, which is a "micro-blogging" platform some may find more useful (for posting/entering assignments for instance). Plus, there's Blogmeister, which helps classroom bloggers connect with each other. So, options abound, and it seems like every day, a beta version of something new is being offered on the digital frontier (okay, that was corny, but apt). And, let's not forget the JingProject or setting up your own Ning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog