Monday, January 11, 2010

Continuity

With the recent snow days and a substitute today for me, I have been thinking about the continuity of my lessons. According to my substitute, all went well and the students knew what they were doing and I am very grateful that we are on the middle-to-end of units instead of the beginning. I don't believe in swapping the art lesson for something "easy" (unless it is computers or clay) if there is a substitute. Additionally, having classes miss because of holidays, snow days, etc. causes planning issues but still, creative planning can make a unit run smoothly even if it is abbreviated or extended. The title links to "Hot Chalk", which I found as a free planning resource & then some! Also, found a blog devoted to Flash, with multiple tutorials (so, I did manage to teach myself something today).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog