Friday, February 19, 2010

Animation Fun


Our art club Rotoball entry is almost done! Here's one frame from the 200. We decided to do a jointed puppet, and thanks to a suggestion from a fellow art teacher, I used magnetic tape to move the figure around on the whiteboard. This was so much easier than the original shots done against a green screen. Next year, I want to get a separate area set-up for consistency, hopefully with a "clean" light source. I found I had to do some extra work in dropping out the background in Photoshop because of shadows. Everything is due in Shanghai by next Friday the 26th (yikes)...The title links to a wonderful resource, "Teach Animation".

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog