Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Escher Interactive & Perspective

Very soon, we will be covering perspective in all three grades (spiraling the curriculum). Today, I found an interactive site where you can create tessellations like M.C.Escher (see link). My favorite for one point perspective is here. I discovered an even better site on advanced perspective, including the integrative connections at the TEKS Toolkit. Of course, Sketch-Up is a natural technology extension. Perspective goes beyond one & two-point, so here's a resource that goes all the way up to six-point. ..Although we have two whole months left, functionally, we are left with one big art project, then the smaller one (perspective/geometry integration).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog