Thursday, March 4, 2010

Puppetry, Collage, And Garden Fairies

Everything seems to be going full-circle: art club animation done, collage art unit in third grade almost done, working up a jointed puppet/collage lesson for my adaptive art class (doll template here), thinking about decorative & recyclable art for my home garden (i.e. garden fairies)and moving toward our big altered books unit after fifth grade finishes their radial designs. So then, in my research for ideas, I came across another type of collage category, "inchies" (there are also "twinchies"). It's kind of crazy how much creative stuff is going on with the category, but I'm thinking that next year, we will do inchie/zentangles and puppetry/collage somewhere in the curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog