Monday, April 26, 2010

AndreaMosaics and Sticky Urls

From the website linked to the post title, "a free project to create digital art using images and computer software. With AndreaMosaic you can create your own photographic mosaics made with your own pictures. A photo mosaic is an image composed of many tiled photos." And yes, it is available in Windows, Mac, & Linux formats (yeah!!!)...I've been culling the sticky notes from my planner; you know the ones you find and jot down, then promptly forget about. I tend to think of them as my "sticky Urls". Here's some faves:
tech & art LP's
adobe tutorials
adobe videos for educators
At www.howjsay.com you can check how to pronounce art terms.
perspective interactives
Okay, now I can dump all the sticky notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog