Sunday, May 30, 2010

Art Flarf

The art order is done, the projects are graded, shows are over, taken down, and the artwork returned. I just read about this poetry movement very similar to Dada art, which involves "Googling" words or phrases that are not normally considered together (e.g. chicken + archeology), then compiling the the results into a poem. Here is my art advocacy flarf based on the two phrases, "creative + world without":

World Without by L. Girbino ©2010
A world without imagination is like living in the past.
Experience is everything, but
I can't run a marathon without starting to run right now.
People are different and it is in these differences that
This feels like a creative world without limitations.
Without it, life would be like everything, with a silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog