Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let Out Your Creative Beast

The title post is linked to a really cute slideshare presentation about being creative: simple, short, neat for kids. I like the style of it, too, with the usage of post it notes...Right now, the "creative beast" is roaring, as students are trying their hand at several drawing challenges: one & two point perspective, and a design challenge called "Vormator". The big, messy projects are over as most of those supplies are long-gone, but we still have some colored pencils and our creativity. Over the summer, I think I need to make some slideshare post-it presentations myself. Another excellent resource is at Edubloggerz! (go to the technology/education tab, then read about "animation", for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog