Thursday, June 24, 2010

ATC Progress



I started on my ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) for the 2.0 group, but still thinking about my Tip-In design. So far, I cut apart 6 Altoids tins, flattened the lids and sanded them. Then, I adhered poster board to the backs and put some textural gesso on them. I'm still working on how to honor the tin design and make my own art, plus keep them visually intricate. I linked the title to a resource for things like altered books and collage at "go make something" blog. Additionally, I'm starting a technology class next week. So, I'm making good on those plans outlined earlier. Here's some Photobooth piks of the early stages of my ATC's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog