Thursday, June 3, 2010

Timeline Creation Resources

At the end of the year, I am always revisiting that original curriculum map...What were the successes? What needs to be changed? To that end, I've been researching more art history connections, and found a mega-list of timeline resources (see title link). I've also decided to revisit sketchbooks as a learning reflection and embed sketching into more projects (which is hard to do when art is only once a week). Incredibly, the year is almost over and I'm starting a bit of prep for next year! I am so glad that every student has a piece on Artsonia as the art room is starting to look pretty bare, but there's always the online art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog