Monday, July 12, 2010

#BTB21


The title is our "Beyond the Buzz: 21st Century Skills" class Twitter "hashtag", which I've linked to a page I added on teaching creativity (from a Newsweek article). I'm almost done with my "Tip-In" pages, which I will add a scan of later. So far, I've enjoyed my technology class, but getting interactivity when people are on summer break has not been easy. Skyped with Nancy this morning & later, tweeted, but now I'm ready to get back on the art...Here is my completed "Tip-In" (the printing ink finally dried enough for a scan) for the Getty Listserv, the theme was "A New Way of Seeing".

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog