Sunday, August 22, 2010

And We Return (Yet, Never Left)


Back to school on Monday, but really, I've been back & forth doing school stuff. As an art teacher, you never really stop brainstorming, making art, thinking about your students. I think I'm going to download a free app, PENCIL, and see where that takes us on the computers and with animation...New website for my class hosted by Bluehost...Shooting a video yet also going back to sketchbooks...Title links to computer art resources megaportal...I'm including this link to Temple Grandins's TedTalk about visually thinking to problem-solve.I loved the "staycation" we had this summer, but excited to see what my students will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog