Sunday, September 12, 2010

Brain Buffet & National Arts in Education Week

I am seriously toying with the idea of getting fifth graders on Illustrator & I think making "spooky skulls" might be fun---the title links to an mp4 tutorial (about halfway down the tutorial page). I also rediscovered Adobe Education, which has some excellent integrative Photoshop elements stuff. & the tech list for Art Club is growing: One Day on Earth on 10.10.10, FLOAT in Feb., plus Rotoball (start soon, due in spring 2011)...Lastly, every week is "Arts in Education Week" for me, but as part of the nationwide effort to support the arts, let me just say that you cannot promote innovation without the mindful skills creating art instills! Not to be trite, but making art is a "buffet for the brain". For more specifics, see my other posting at More Art 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog