Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finding Stuff


Some days, you can look and look online and never find that "quick reference" for the brainstorm you just had regarding curriculum. Today was a very good day for "Googling", because I found "Teachnet" and those lessons and resources are wonderful (see title link). What was I looking for? Well, it was not in there, but I did find the puppet making resources readily enough elsewhere. Currently, grading accordion books (5th), glaze-firing the 5th sculptures, and wrapping up tunnel books (3rd). 4th is on a large colored pencil unit. I just decided to change-up a sculpture project based on today's research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog