Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A-Z Websites Starting with A & B

The tech and learning advisor of Tech & Learning magazine has just posted the first page of great websites A-Z. I'm already looking into "Animasher" & "Animata", but there's plenty for non-art types like an automatic citation website, and online reading forum called "Bookglutton". See the title link for these & more! We are deep into our cartooning unit in fourth grade, which has a huge pre-writing component, and art club is firing up the stop-motion this week for "Rotoball 2011", so I am totally immersed in cartoons and sculptures (3rd/4th) this month. Soon, I'll post some thoughts on that and how crazy the art room looks right now, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog