Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Technolgy and Robotics and Art Intersect

Found these two beauties on Google+ and had to share on my blog (Ted Talk above) & 15 things teachers and students can do with Edmodo. As for tech in the art room, working through the bugs of rotating students on the art room Macs for Photoshop. This year, I'm letting students take up to 3 sessions to complete their "Typeface Face", which helps for the process, but messes up the art schedule and is a management issue only saved by major organization and lists. Some of the spatial learners struggle with PSD initially, the task is bringing everyone into the ZPD. I'm thinking of having jump drives be an art room supply, then we could do Photobooth stuff, Pencil, etc., without worrying about print cartridge costs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog