Sunday, July 22, 2012

Curriculum Map for 2012-13

Before you know it, it will be upon us, the 2012-13 school year. As always, I curriculum map my year (year 11 at my current school), and this is my second year of organizing around "big ideas". See my 2012-13 map below.
I also designed the "Thinking Outside the Box" icon in Illustrator as a badge for my Edmodo site. The 5 E's are something I researched for my grad level Design Thinking class I teach. They are the organizing principles behind curriculum that promotes not just thinking like a designer, but also problem-based learning.

1 comment:

  1. i am also an art educator and like the format of your yrly curriculum map - would you have an editable version to share? i have come up with several of my own but like the flow of what you posted here. many thx, s

    ReplyDelete

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

About Me

My photo

The journey of process intrigues me and I am always changing it up.

Search This Blog